Web site usability audit
We work with customers from all over the world. Our team speaks English fluently and can easily adapt to work in your time zone. Our projects are developed by high level developers. We use technologies such as video calls, calls, correspondence via messengers, project management systems Jira, Git etc. for communication with our customers. Trips of our specialists are possible if it is necessary.
The term "usability" means convenience and ease of use of the website interface by its visitors. This indicator has a direct impact on the loyalty of the audience, the number of visits, subsequent conversion and so on. Website usability audit allows you to find out how useful the resource is for your visitors. Research will reduce the number of failures by increasing the number of leads (potential customers).
Website usability audit includes:
- Study of site design;
- Study of the structure of the home page;
- Analysis of all the navigational elements;
- Investigation of the structure of additional (secondary) pages;
- Analysis of the various elements of the site (clickable, graphical, animated, etc.);
- Checking of the presence of the form to search information in the site, study of the convenience of work with this form.
How much do our services cost?
The cost of services is calculated individually depending on the details of the analysis and the volume of the planned work. If you have some small fixed budget, we can conduct a partial analysis only dealing with the most important parts of the analyzed project.
The procedure and stages of work in our company:
- We get acquainted and discover the details of work;
- We send a commercial offer with the cost and duration of work;
- We sign documents, receive advance payment and start working;
- Acceptance of work by the customer, signing acts, settlement payments.